We need to find the ones we love
For if we don’t then what’s the point of living?
For if we are as hard as we seem,
Do we really have an existence?
I’m always searching for you my darling,
Looking everywhere for you,
For I am nothing without you,
I am nothing if I’m not near you.
You are my life my air my everything
You are the hope that keeps me from dying.
You are my heart my soul my mind
You are the breath that keeps me living.
The world is full of people,
Some are looking some have found,
That special person they can’t live without,
I suffer with those who have not,
And I share your pain everyday.
For those who have found your one true love,
Do not keep it to yourself
Let the world know of your happiness
Let the world know you’ll are one.
Searching may be hard I know,
I have searched my whole life for you
You who are still in search of her
Do not yield, she waits for you.
You are my true spirituality
We are one under the sun
When the world ends all we have
Is each other and no one else.
I am waiting for you my girl
For only then can we become one
We must join together in this world
For only then we are invincible.
We must find the one for us
For if we don’t we are not one.
We are not a complete being
We are nothing but bodies without a soul
For if we don’t then what’s the point of living?
For if we are as hard as we seem,
Do we really have an existence?
I’m always searching for you my darling,
Looking everywhere for you,
For I am nothing without you,
I am nothing if I’m not near you.
You are my life my air my everything
You are the hope that keeps me from dying.
You are my heart my soul my mind
You are the breath that keeps me living.
The world is full of people,
Some are looking some have found,
That special person they can’t live without,
I suffer with those who have not,
And I share your pain everyday.
For those who have found your one true love,
Do not keep it to yourself
Let the world know of your happiness
Let the world know you’ll are one.
Searching may be hard I know,
I have searched my whole life for you
You who are still in search of her
Do not yield, she waits for you.
You are my true spirituality
We are one under the sun
When the world ends all we have
Is each other and no one else.
I am waiting for you my girl
For only then can we become one
We must join together in this world
For only then we are invincible.
We must find the one for us
For if we don’t we are not one.
We are not a complete being
We are nothing but bodies without a soul
No comments:
Post a Comment