Options are limited down this lonely path I've chosen,
I know that the sun is far behind me,
The choices I have made, just see the world in an endless maze, and leave me running around in circles,
Stare blankly ahead, there's nothing more to see than a broken empty shell of what I used to be,
If we could bury the sun,
To enter into a life of darkness,
Would you be my light,
To lead me as you would,
And love me if you could,
If we only should, bury the sun
I want to see the world as you would,
When you're about to burst with joy,
Because this depression is wasting my life away,
And all i want it to be happy again,
But that seems to be a million light years away
I know that the sun is far behind me,
The choices I have made, just see the world in an endless maze, and leave me running around in circles,
Stare blankly ahead, there's nothing more to see than a broken empty shell of what I used to be,
If we could bury the sun,
To enter into a life of darkness,
Would you be my light,
To lead me as you would,
And love me if you could,
If we only should, bury the sun
I want to see the world as you would,
When you're about to burst with joy,
Because this depression is wasting my life away,
And all i want it to be happy again,
But that seems to be a million light years away
No comments:
Post a Comment