Yes, THAT moment. When you just gave you're everything to someone and she just says "oh you're too much of a good friend". Maybe its me. Maybe I do want something more from people. Maybe I ask too much. But that moment just sucks. And all I could do is just stare blankly ahead and try to fathom the place where I went wrong. But i never find it. And that's what makes me worry. Am i going to die alone? Do i actually deserve this horrible lonliness? Sigh, thoughts like these are best left in blogs. Where people never read them but only you know they exist. But that hope is there that someone will chance upon it and relate to it. Stars have died faster... Cruel universe why do you taunt me so? With women and opportunity just to watch me crash and fall a broken person with just myself to pick up the pieces and try to carry on.....
No comments:
Post a Comment