I softly thump against the surface of these comfy walls,
I scream and shout my lungs out only never to be heard.
But I'm happy in this warm cosy space,
I call it my own and I need no one else.
Thoughts of companionship pass through my mind,
I need someone to complete this line.
She's never to be seen inside my perfect box,
For ventured out, I have not.
I have never left these walls so familiar,
To enter into the new.
I'm lost to the dreary routine that fills my entire day.
Enough is enough, I step outside,
She's standing there and waves at me.
She slowly walks towards me with a smile as bright as a
thousand suns.
I never thought it could be so nice outside my box.
She stabs me in the heart over and over again,
I retreat to my humble abode near death.
But my box heals my wounds and picks me up.
Never shall I venture out again.
No comments:
Post a Comment